The ultimate Victa Mower!
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton US Built OHV 190cc 850 Series engine
- ReadyStart - Starting made easy. No Prime, No Choke, Smooth Pull-Start.
- 13 to 72 mm adjustable cutting height
- Ultimate Mulching Performance - Unique mulching blade-disc design generates air-circulation beneath the mower continually cutting the grass - creating a fine mulch.
- Adjustable handles with soft grip finish - set the handles to suit your height.
- 19 inch alloy cutting deck
Haven't used it yet. No stock until sometime in April you said.
WOW thats all i can practically say! This 19 inch chassis 4 blade 4 stroke built in easy start with its light weight construction save u time and easy mowing for all terrain. Its great size catcher means less emptying and the diameter of the wheel gives great ground coverage with the ease to pivot and turn. Just a BRILLANT PRODUCT endorsed by gyc and another well built piece of machinery to add to victa's already history of great mowers.
Great !! … easy push with plenty of power and the larger 19inch cutting diameter makes mowing that little bit more pleasurable.
The Mustang 850 is a pleasure to use, starts easily, cuts neatly, even does a good job with long wet grass and mulches nicely.
Catcher Capacity (L)
Cutting Width (mm)
Briggs & Stratton
Engine Displacement (cc)
Briggs & Stratton OHV 190cc 850 Series engine
Max Cutting Height (mm)
Min Cutting Height (mm)
Most Suitable For
Domestic or Commercial
Number of Blades
ReadyStart - No Prime, No Choke