Honda's FG110 delivers the performance you need to create better-aerated, more productive soil in a multi-purpose, lightweight mini tiller. Powered by an economical and environmentally friendly mini 4-stroke engine, the FG110 has an adjustable 9" tilling width and the ability to till within 1" of existing plants making it ideal for raised beds and narrow rows. The Honda FG110 Mini-Tiller is a lightweight, easy to use and efficient personal garden cultivator featuring fingertip controls. There is no assembly required for this tiller as the handlebars fold for easy storage and shipping - simply unfold and tighten for use. Ideal for compact gardens.
- Powered by Honda's advanced Generation II, 25cc, mini 4-stroke engine
- Starts first time, every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- 230mm tine width
- Fold-over handles for convenience
- Duel direction off/run/off switch
- Range of easy-to-fit accessories available
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- Heavy-duty debris shield for safety
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 1 year Commercial Warranty
Very good machine, I would recommend it to everyone lots of power
Awesome little tiller!
Used it to dig up a few garden beds and it did a great job for what we needed. A quality product as you’d expect from Honda. Happy with my purchase.