Powered by a Briggs & Stratton RS Series Engine for performance & reliability, Sprint Series Pressure Washers are perfect for small cleaning jobs around your home and garden, providing a dependable source of power that responds when you need it.
This robust petrol powered pressure washer is also ideal for rural property applications. Powered by Briggs & Stratton RS 750 Series‰ã¢ OHV horizontal shaft engine for performance and reliability.
- Robust frame with 25cm Never Flat wheels for easy maneuverability
- Four Quick-Connect interchangeable nozzles to vary pressure for different cleaning tasks.
- Convenient on-board storage bracket for hose, gun and wand.
- Detergent injection system (syphoning tube) offers increased cleaning power.
- Thermal relief valve protects pump from overheating.
Initially bought it to clean the tiles around my pool area. Came up nicely. Works well. Does use a lot of fuel. I went through 10L in 3hours of blasting. Would recommend.
It does the job well. Strong enough pressure to driveways, patios and for other outdoor use. Just need to keep in mind that it’s quite loud as with any other petrol engine
Very strong and powerful. Great for around the home.
Excellent. Plenty of power. Easy to put together and solidly built.
Briggs & Stratton
Flow Rate (L/m)
Most Suitable For