- Ultimate Mulching Performance - Unique mulching blade-disc design generates air-circulation beneath the mower continually cutting the grass - creating a fine mulch!
- QPT Technology® - the ultimate in reduced noise and vibration technology
- ReadyStart® Technology - Starting made easy! No Prime, No Choke, Smooth Pull-Start!
- Quad Blade Cutting System - 4 swing-back blades deliver a cleaner cut & improved catching in thick conditions.
- Powered by U.S. built Briggs & Stratton quiet, powerful and efficient 4-stroke OHV 725EXi Series™ engine
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
I'm really happy with the purchase of the Victa 400. It starts up straight away and does a great job cutting the lawn and it's also much more quieter than the one I had. The service from GYC was excellent, from purchase to delivery. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to buy any products from this company.
I researched for weeks which mower I would buy, and the Corvette had the right balance of features, quality and price. Add to that GYC assembled the mower, ran it in, and had expert staff, I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase. Took the mower home and that same day, tamed my lawn after 3 weeks of constant rain. Excellent all round.
Easy to start, easy to use Great all round
Terrific machine. Easy to start and run. Fairly light compared to some and packs a lot of power too. Very happy with the experience
Bought this mower and very happy with it so far. Very easy to use being that it's so light. The finished cut came up really nice. And please with the long warranty too.
Cutting Width (mm)
Engine Displacement (cc)
4-Stroke 725EXi Series with QPT®
Max Cutting Height (mm)
Min Cutting Height (mm)
Most Suitable For
Number of Blades
ReadyStart - No Prime No Choke
72 months (6 Year) Limited Domestic Warranty