The WX 15 offers a level of uncompromising performance to a wide variety of water transfer applications. Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service, the WX 15 has a reputation for unsurpassed reliability and performance. The WX 15 is able to handle large volumes of clean water, making them ideal for irrigation, drainage, general purpose cleaning etc.
- Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service
- Durable construction, quality engine and easy portability
- Starts first time, every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- Economical 1.5" volume pump
- Maximum total head 40m
- Maximum suction head 8m
- Delivers 240L/min capacity
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 1 year Commercial Warranty
Buy Now, Pay Later with Humm
More About Water Pumps at GYC
GYC has a range of quality assured water pumps from Honda, Aussie Pumps and Briggs & Stratton to cater for all of your water transfer needs. These water pumps make all water transfer jobs more efficient, economical and provide a superior user experience.
GYC water pumps are built to last. With durable construction from trusted brands, you know that these machines will keep pumping consistently year after year. The water pumps are easy to use and start the first time, removing any frustration from the process of water transfer.
The water pumps are also built with quality engines, making the process more economical for you, with lower emissions, lower fuel consumption and less noise. The water pumps feature stable frame design, reducing vibration throughout operation. The water pumps are even designed with ease of portability in mind, making them even more user friendly.
For dependable water pumps with superior usability, GYC has the machine for the job. If you are not quite sure which water pump will best suit your needs, come in store to chat with the friendly team at GYC, or simply contact us online to find out more.