The WB 20 XT offers a level of uncompromising performance to a wide variety of water transfer applications. Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service, the WB 20 XT has a reputation for unsurpassed reliability and performance. The GX 120 engine ensures easy starting, easy usage, outstanding fuel economy, low emission and long-lasting durability as well as compact design. The rubber mount system on full frame type provides stability and delivers smooth running with less vibration.
- Honda GX120 engine - ensuring easy starting, easy usage and long-lasting durability
- Rubber mount system on full frame type providing stability and delivering smooth running with less vibration
- Compact & durable construction and easy portability
- Starts first time, every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- 2"åÊvolume water pump
- Maximum total head 32m
- Maximum suction head 8m
- Delivers 600 L/min capacity
- Full frame design
- With oil alert and rubber mounts
- Runs on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 1 year Commercial Warranty
Buy Now, Pay Later with Humm
More About Water Pumps at GYC
GYC has a range of quality assured water pumps from Honda, Aussie Pumps and Briggs & Stratton to cater for all of your water transfer needs. These water pumps make all water transfer jobs more efficient, economical and provide a superior user experience.
GYC water pumps are built to last. With durable construction from trusted brands, you know that these machines will keep pumping consistently year after year. The water pumps are easy to use and start the first time, removing any frustration from the process of water transfer.
The water pumps are also built with quality engines, making the process more economical for you, with lower emissions, lower fuel consumption and less noise. The water pumps feature stable frame design, reducing vibration throughout operation. The water pumps are even designed with ease of portability in mind, making them even more user friendly.
For dependable water pumps with superior usability, GYC has the machine for the job. If you are not quite sure which water pump will best suit your needs, come in store to chat with the friendly team at GYC, or simply contact us online to find out more.